Pages

Monday, January 24, 2011

The photo

Okay so in my first post i said I'd tell you how I edited that photo in the first post.  Now before I start I want you to know that I am not an expert on photography or Photoshop (i just like it a lot.)
So here's what i did:
1. I took the picture at night in a dark room
2. I lit it with the light from my Ipod
3. Using a remote shutter release (to avoid camera shake)
4. Then I took the picture and as the picture was being taken I moved my Ipod up and down to evenly light to vase
5. I then loaded it to my computer and in "camera raw" i changed to white balance setting to fix some of that blueish color you get from lighting things with an ipod
And that's it it's super easy and depending on what the shutter speed on the camera is and how bright your Ipod is you can get some nifty results.
here is my before picture

















and the edited one



Camera Settings
Aperture: 4.5
ISO: 200
Shutter Speed: 3 seconds

Camera Raw Editing numbers
White balance temperature: 13500
White balance tint: +5
Exposure: +2.20
everything else, can vary depending on the photo

Have fun and i'd love to see some of your results!
Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment