Pages

Friday, April 8, 2011

Friday

"It’s Friday, Friday
Gotta get down on Friday
Everybody’s lookin’ forward to the weekend, weekend
Friday, Friday

Gettin’ down on Friday
Everybody’s lookin’ forward to the weekend"----Friday Rebecca Black

So that song... the one I just typed... the one up there ^
Yes that one.  Seems to be the most hated song in the world... but also one of the most popular at the time that I'm posting this it has 89,251,721 views,  likes, and 1,784,240 dislikes.  In the 3 minutes and 48 seconds that it took me to watch it 111 comments came in.  So why do I care about this?  well honestly I don't really care, I'm just curious.  Why is she such a big deal?  The music company that wrote the song, did the editing and made the music video has done others.  Why is this one so big?  Maybe because it's "bad" instead of "good."  It's easier to find music that you dislike than it is to find music that you actually like.  Now I don't like the song or the singer, but it's kind of mean for everyone to attack her when she.... 1 didn't even write the song... 2 she wasn't picked up cause she was an amazing singer... and 3 she's thirteen.  Personally I think it's ridiculous to "hate" someone, especially someone you don't know.  Now I admit that I used to hate certain musicians just cause I didn't like their songs, but that's beside the point.  Don't hate the person hate the song.  Some people have a hard time doing that.  But for a thirteen year old I think she's actually handling it pretty well.  
So that's was my rant, I know not to impressive but I just had to say to all those commenters who hate her.  Hate the song, not the girl.  She didn't even write the song.




Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment