Pages

Friday, April 29, 2011

we'll have an old fashioned wedding

In case you didn't get the title it's from the musical "Annie Get Your Gun."  Anyways as you probably know, today on TV's and computers everywhere i a wedding, the wedding of prince William.  Personally I don't really care for royalty, or weddings so I won't be watching, but I would like to know why is this such a big deal.  I know that William will be king one day but that doesn't really have anything to do with are political future, would someone kindly enlighten me?.  I would like to say though that I personally would hate to be a member of the royal family, but I would also hate to be a celebrity for these same reasons.  No privacy, you're compared to everyone, people get really mean if they're against you, and you have to look perfect all the time no matter what. Maybe some people like that, but again I don't understand it. And again I ask for enlightenment.  I just don't see a function for all the flowers, guests, and stuff.  But whatever floats their boat.


Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment