Pages

Sunday, May 1, 2011

How I Think

Recently I volunteered to face paint at a charity event, ran by one of our neighbors.  I was a bit worried because I had only face painted once, and that didn't turn out too well.  So being me, I youtubed videos on how to face paint.  And it worked.  I now really enjoy face painting and want to advertise my services.  Why am I talking about this?  Because it helps explain how I like to approach situations.
1. get the mission.
This is where I'm told what I'm doing, when it will be and what's expected of me.
2.  Gather Information
This is where I learn as much as possible about what I'm doing, especially if it's something I've never done it before.
3. Do it (self explanatory)

Well that's it, that's how I accomplish new tasks.

Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment