Pages

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Nature (sigh)

The weather is so gorgeous here, yesterday the weather forecast website said that it there was a high of 79 degrees.  It was nice and sunny with a cooling breeze passing through every now and then.  I just recently started reading the book "Crazy Love" by Francis Chan, and in that book he says how much we take nature for granted (in other words of course.)  So I've been trying to really enjoy nature to open the windows when I can, close the computer when I should, and be outside a whole lot more. People only spend 5-10% of their lives outdoors, if I live to be 70 then that means that I'll only have spent 3.5 years outside.  To put that into perspective people spend up to 4 years in the bathroom.  Crazy right?




Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment