Pages

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Why SNOW!!

Last week I breathed I sigh of relief, spring hath arrived.  Temperatures in the 50s and 60s and beautiful sparkling sunshine... But alas it wasn't meant to be, I woke up to a white back yard. It's crazy.  yeah sure I really do like snow but exactly one week after the beginning of spring that's just a mean trick.  But since there is snow and there is nothing I can do about it, I will tell you five reasons I like snow and five reasons I dislike snow.

Reasons I Like Snow:
1. pretty and white
2. perfect backdrop for bird photography
3. magical
4. free snow cones
5. it makes everything seem bright

and now for the opposing side

Reasons I DIS-Like Snow
1. my dog gets stuck in it and it gets stuck on him so the floor is very wet
2. makes you think you can sleep in when you can't
3. everything closes (except home school of course)
4. it's unpredictable
5. it's just redonkulusly (re-donk-u-lus-ly) cold

So you can see that I have a love hate relationship with snow.
Well I guess I'd better go get bundled up so I don't freeze in the is snow.




Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment