Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2011

In My Room

there's a world where I can go and tell my secrets to, in my rook...... ~The Beach Boys~
Everybody has that one place where they can go, that one place where they feel safe.  That's why men have 'man caves'  woman have...well the whole house.  But my little comfort zone is my bedroom, I know original right.  But seriously it's my space and I get upset when someone goes in there.
I have a personal space bubble around me, if someone gets too close I get uncomfortable.  My room is like an extension of that bubble when people come in it makes me uncomfortable.  Why am I talking about this?  Well because last night I had a dream where people were coming in and out of my room and taking stuff (it was scary when it happened.)  A while ago a had another dream about my room where some of my sister's friends came over and they decided to play in my room and have a sleep-over there.  It's not like I'm not proud of my room, I am but it's my little space and it's my personal life it's like my brain put into bedroom form.  And I don't want the world to see my brain.  Plus the bad dreams and bad experiences of people coming into my room.  So what's your space, your haven?



Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment